The Product Owner by Scrum Inc.™ credential is a distinguished designation highlighting individuals who can systematically drive immediate business results, uphold a compelling product vision and return real revenue for their companies via the Scrum framework.
Deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Become A Product Owner by Scrum Inc.™
Benefits of Product Owner Certification:
- Highly regarded, industry recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Evidence-based techniques for consistently delivering high value to stakeholders
- Empower team productivity and collaboration
- Stay competitive in today’s job market
Deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Why Should Employees Become Scrum Certified?
Scrum Helps Businesses:
- Move from ideation to delivery more quickly
Return real value with product backlog and release management
- Consistency in customer and client satisfaction
- Learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams
- Reduce friction in team collaboration
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
Product Owner Course
The Product Owner by Scrum Inc. program was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role.
In a PO by Scrum Inc. course you’ll learn:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
Unmatched Quality & Expertise:
Curriculum from the source: Developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, the Agile Education Program’s PO curriculum has evolved from decades of experience transforming teams, organizations, and individuals.
Evidence-based: More than just philosophy, each class is grounded in research and case studies across a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Sustainable Practices & Solid Techniques: Students learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams that are proven to accelerate personal and team performance.
Who should take a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. course?
✔ Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
✔ Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
✔ Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale.
✔ Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
✔ PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Inc. Product Owner or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
✔ Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
About the Product Owner by Scrum Inc. Exam & Credential
Students who complete a PO by Scrum Inc. training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum Inc. Trainer are eligible to take the Scrum Inc. PO exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Scrum Inc. PO credential.
The Product Owner by Scrum Inc. credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization.
The Product Owner by Scrum Inc. credential is the only Scrum Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The PO by Scrum Inc. will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Evidence-Based. Proven Techniques.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and a review of real-world case studies across a diverse set of industries, you will experience first-hand the impact of the Scrum framework and the importance of the Product Owner role.
Additional Benefits of Scrum Inc. Product Owner Credential
✔ Have your name included in a public directory on the education.scruminc.com website.
✔ Authorization to use the Product Owner by Scrum Inc. badge to promote the merit of your achievement.
✔ Learning material related to any new Learning Objectives year over year.
✔ Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording.
Earn Professional Development Units
This course provides14 PMI PDUs, as well as, 14 of the 21 contact hours needed for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification.