The market changes fast. Here’s how you stay ahead.
Become A Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.™
Benefits of Scrum Master Certification:
- Highly regarded, industry recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Stay relevant in today’s job market
- Spearhead increased productivity and deliverables
- Improve team management and collaboration
- Cultivate a healthier work environment
Deliver Twice the Value at Half the Cost.
Why Should Employees Become Scrum Certified?
Scrum Helps Businesses:
- Innovate faster
- Move from ideation to delivery more quickly
- Increase customer and client satisfaction
- Reduce friction in team collaboration
- Improve employee morale and productivity
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Course
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. curriculum was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
In a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. course you’ll learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
Who should take a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. course?
✔ Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
✔ Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
✔ Professionals interested in being “agile.”
✔ Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
✔ SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
✔ Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Inc. Scrum Master or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
✔ Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
About the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Exam & Credential
Students who complete a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum Inc. Trainer™ are eligible to take the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.™ credential.
The Scrum Master credential by Scrum Inc. formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential is the only Scrum Master credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
Evidence-Based. Proven Techniques.
Each Scrum Inc. Scrum Master class is grounded in research and case studies across various disciplines and industries. You will walk away having proven techniques for accelerating your personal performance and team performance.
Additional Benefits of Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Credential
✔ Have your name included in a public directory on the education.scruminc.com website.
✔ Authorization to use the Scrum Inc. Scrum Master badge to promote the merit of your achievement.
✔ Learning material related to any new Learning Objectives year over year.
✔ Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording.