Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of Scrum Inc.
Why Should Employees Become Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioners?
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Certified Scrum At Scale Practitioner training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum@Scale Trainer are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner credential.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
Why Should Organizations Choose Scrum@Scale?
Scrum@Scale Helps Businesses:
- Effectively coordinate any number of Scrum Teams across an enterprise
- Create a ’Minimum Viable Bureaucracy‘ which allow organizations to adapt quickly and thrive
- Align an entire organization around clear priorities
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
- Deliver value faster by boosting innovation and reducing time to market